Sunday, April 28, 2019

This should be your commutment to your yet unknown spouse.





1. I commit to wait for you.
2. I commit to preserve my body for you!

3. I commit to improve myself in every way possible so as to present myself to you fit for our destiny.
4. I commit to pray for you so that God's will for you and us would not be lost in the pressures of life.
5. I commit to refuse and decline alternatives to you whilst I wait for you.
6. I commit to consciously and deliberately serve God now and when you come.
7. I commit to seek God's opinion concerning our future and begin to pray it through.
8. I commit to pray for you that you rise above your weaknesses and grow in strength. That you would not be swallowed up in the trials and temptations Satan will throw but you will emerge victorious on every occasion.
9. I commit to stop making excuses and start making adjustments, to improve and become the best possible version of me all the time.
10. I commit to be productive and to be useful to our union when we connect soon.
11. I commit to pray you into my life from whatever distance you currently are. What God has joined together let nothing put asunder. We are about to happen.
12. I commit to watch my weight and not let my appetite control my size while I wait for you.
13. I commit to pay attention to wise counsel by GOD'S word, read great books and add value to my mind.
14. I promise to pray for our unborn kids ahead of our having them and to pray for them until this world I leave
15. To you my yet to be partner, I commit to do all things within my understanding to prepare for the day our love we shall have!

To my:
#UnknownLover

#Love #Promises #Focus #Future #Purpose #Dating #Courtship #Marriage #Life

Culled from Relation & Marriage Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment